Villa Cabinetry, Inc is dedicated to manufacturing American-made custom cabinetry throughout Northern California. We specialize in start-to-finish designs, crafting and installing cabinets for kitchens, bathrooms, laundries, mudrooms, pantries, bookcases, media centers for homes, multi-family and businesses alike.
We understand that the kitchen is the heart of the home; and that your bathroom is where you find comfort and relaxation. That’s why we have a hands-on approach and work closely with our clients to discuss design styles, space configurations, organizational needs, and budget so that we can truly design a tailored kitchen, bath and other areas that fit all of these criteria.
What to Expect
Below are the steps taken in order to help complete your custom cabinetry- from design to completion.
- Ideas Stage: Once you provide us your ideas and basic dimensions, we will then provide you with an estimate free of cost.
- Financial Commitment: Part of our next step, we ask for a retainer fee. Once the retainer is received, your production schedule is created with the estimated window for your custom cabinetry delivery.
- Drawings & Selections: This is the stage where we turn your ideas into drawings, planning out your space and its details.
- Delivery & Installation: Additional payment is required upon delivery. Most of the time our crew will install cabinets thesame day of delivery.
- Completion: Here atVilla Cabinetry, Inc we put forward our best effort in delivering theselected productand completing the job in a timely manner. Balance is due once job is complete.
Contact Us Today For An Appointment
License # 1043180