Take Control of Your Own Future:
Grow Some Food
Preserve Your Harvest
Save Your Seed
Forage for Wild Edibles
Cook From Scratch
Reuse, Reduce, Recycle
- Look for us at local farmers’ markets.
- Presenting our programs for local Garden Clubs, Senior Citizen Centers.
- Assisting local elementary & secondary schools implement and develop a backyard garden and using the bounty for feeding the students.
- Developing an Experimental Garden Center for group sessions.
The Basics-Where to Start; a Guide to start your Backyard Garden
How to Troubleshoot? Weeds? Pests?
Garden Maintenace - Season-based / Weekly, Daily, Weeding/Copilit/Put Up Supports
Fee for Services
- Direct Consultation/Design/ Building Services
- One of our Consultants will come out and inspect your backyard and provide an Individualized Action Plan
- Maintenance Plans
- Soil/compost/raised beds kits
- Produce for sale (when in season) from members’ backyards:
- Edible Flowers
- Zucchini, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Beet Greens, Swiss Chard, Green Beans, Parsley, Thyme, Dill, Nettles
- Kale, green onions, tomatillos